Tuesday, April 22, 2008

E=MC2 & The Ipod Skin


My recent shop at a record stall has helped me solved one of my problems: How to decorate my Ipod into Mariah theme. I'm so thrilled to find the deluxe version of E=MC2 is packed with a set of Mariah Ipod skin. The price of this version is only RM17 more than the normal version at RM37.90, which is truly a good news to all Mariah fans. I like the skin and it goes really well with the black Ipod.

So much about the Ipod skin, what about the album? IMHO, I think it is the 4th best from MC apart from Music Box, Daydream & Mariah Carey. It's truly worth for the waiting and MC again lifted her standard from Emancipation of Mimi. This album is enriched with a lot more new elements than what she has ever done before, eg the very Sean Paul's style Side Effects, a bit of oriental touch in the I Stay In Love, and the very Timberland Migrate.

My favorite tracks: I Stay In Love, Touch My Body & Bye Bye
My rate: A

0 comments: