Thursday, April 19, 2007

Is Desperate Housewives drying up?

The series looks like in the danger of drying well! If you have just watched the latest epidose 18, you may feel the samething as me, "Not another corpse!"


I do not understand why the writer is so keen on throwing us more corpse, again and again. I think a few mystery a season is too much. The writer should ellaborate more on one mystery, add more sparks and details on the relationship between the characters for example. As it is now, the wives seem to gather in a very rare occasion. The chemistry just seems dying. On top of that, the temporary departure of Bree made it worst. Poor Bree has vanished for episodes since the last fell from the ladder.

Right now, I guess the only character that I still like is Gab, at least her life is still interesting to watch, such as some of the jokes in her glamorous life and detail which is still working fine. Hmm, I am not sure my suggestion is alright, but i guess somehow, the writer should take a good reference on some dummy-smart characters like Elle Woods in Legally Blonde, Phoebe of Friends etc. I am sure this can add some extra funny element into the show.

0 comments: