Monday, March 27, 2006

Stray dog? I say is my lucky star.



Not long ago on late December 2005, while everyone was busying jotting down their christmas list...Santa gave me an early surprise. A baby dog from no where came to my house. It wasn't a pleasant surprise at all! haha.

We have been keeping our own dog for 7 years, it is a lovely and obedient pug. To have another new baby dog is certainly a very painful repeated history. First we have to tolerate it's crying when we separating it at night, potty train the baby and have to take extra care of it.

We did thaught to put notice on the missing dog, but we afraid some bad people might miss claim it. We dare not to give away to friends or pet's sanctuary, cos we feel pity on all those abandoned stray dogs. In the end, my mom taken the full responsibility, and voila, it has been living with us since then.

It is a very very playful dog. Very active, extremely smart. It brings lots of joys to my family. And of course sometimes it is a pain in the neck. But in the end of the day, this is fate that brought us together. For better or worst, we shall live happily ever after, hehe. Who knows it might bring luck to us right? Welcome to my home, Lucky.

0 comments: